Newgrounds Atom Finder Newgrounds Atom Finder

Cool.

Great graphics, and an intresting idea. I voted 5 because I've been wondering what that song was.

-Red- -Red-

Good.

Original and entertaining. I survived 365 seconds.

Build a Clock House Build a Clock House

WOW!

That is an EXTRMELEY advanced system you have there!!! You really should start working on that again, I have not seen many movies with the complexity of that engine before! Please start mkaing it into a full game!!!

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

~Newgrounds~ ~Newgrounds~

Nice try.

This is a nice idea, and it certainly shows that you have put effort into this. However, most of this information is readily available in an easier-to-read format on the Newgrounds FAQs. If you wanted to produce a guide to Newgrounds, it probably would have been better just to make it non-Flash. The Flash version is not only hard to read, but it is also Flash, making non-accessible to users. Keep up the work, and focus on something a little different.

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

Aweosme game.

I think this is a game i can really enjoy. The graphics were good, the physics was excellent and it the challenges were fun to beat. Congratulations on frontpage, you've earnt it.

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

Where's the challenge?

Its a great game, and I appreciate how complex an engine it is to design, but the game doesn't really have much substance. Simply holding the right arrow key will get you as far as you need to go to finish, in most cases.

Graphics were nice and simple, music was well-matched. Overall, not a overly bad submission, but again, its not an amazing one either. 8/10

Super Mario Mini DS Super Mario Mini DS

Weak.

This game needs more work. The graphics of the DS were pretty ordinary, the stylus was a big lame block and their were no insturctions on the mini-games.

It'll pass, but it shouldn't, because with a little more effort this could be an excellent collection.

Wade vs The StarSyndicate Wade vs The StarSyndicate

awesome

great graphics, well designed, actionscript top notch. really good work, hope to see more from you.

Sudoku! Sudoku!

Very impressive

excellent actionscripting, most of us wouldn't know where to start. great graphics to boot, this could become quite a populart little game.

Zen1th responds:

thnx :)

Basic Flash MX Tutorial Basic Flash MX Tutorial

nob

wow you're good at flash i want to learn flash from you

btw your shit

JakeLamb responds:

Constructive reviews? know what they are?